Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pizza Pizza!!!

What family doesn't LOVE pizza!!!  We have this amazing pizza place here in Boise called the Flying Pie and man oh man it is amazing.  There is a Chicken Garlic pizza that is out of this world and considering how much it costs to have it ... I tried my hardest to duplicate it at home.  It was a hit!!! 

Ingredients
Pizza Dough (You can make your own or buy Thick Pillsbury Pizza dough in the biscuit section)
Oven or BBQ'd Chicken chopped up (Season with S&P or Garlic Salt & P)
Alfredo Sauce (My fave is Bertolli)
Minced Garlic
Green Onion
White Mushrooms (the darker mushrooms have a strong flavor so I go with the white)
Shredded Mozarella

Put as much of everything as you want, there's no set amount per ingredient.  I prefer to cook on a Pizza Stone but you can do it on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick. Cook @ 425 for 18 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment