Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chicken Caeser Wraps


So I got a tid bit addicted (obsessed) with Blimpie's Chicken Caesar wraps! I LOVE Blimpie and there are a ton out here. Anyhow, these wraps are about $5 a pop so I decided to get all the ingredients and do it myself. I now make a healthier version at home & save money!



Spinach Tortilla
Grilled Chicken chopped
Fresh Parmesan (optional)
Romaine lettuce
Tomatoes
Girards Light Caesar Dressing (the BEST dressing ever)
Warm up the chicken then warm the tortilla then throw it all together! Pretty darn easy & healthy.

*** You can probably tell from my recipes, 90% of what I eat is chicken. I buy about 18 breasts every 2 weeks. I throw a bunch on the BBQ or boil in a pot with garlic salt, pepper & a bullion cube and package them up so I can just pull out chicken for whatever I need. If I'm running late getting home for dinner I always know I have chicken cooked & ready to make Quesadillas, Burritos, Wraps etc. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment