Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introduction

Yup! I'm going to post tried and true recipes. Considering the level of boredom I find myself with daily ... this should be fun for me :) I only cook super quick & easy dinners and would love to share them. Since I have an all guy house, including a husband who eats more than anyone I know, my meals are also hearty. Now if you dont have a Crock Pot/Slow Cooker than I dont know how you've been surviving!!! It is a kitchen staple and half of my recipes are in the Crockpot. So go treat yourself :) You can pick up a nice one at Walmart for $25 and if you want to go all out there are more expensive ones that adjust the high/low temp for you without you needing to be home. If your a family of 4+ then definitely get a 5 or 6 quart, anything less wont make enough food for you all.


If you have a recipe that you LOVE, please email it to me at cranefamily07@aol.com and I will post them. I have been surrounded by amazing cooks my whole life and if there's one thing my family knows how to do its - EAT!!! We all have favorite recipes in this huge family of ours and I would love to circulate them.


My mom was diagnosed with Celiac disease last year so now she has to be completely gluten free. She has some great recipes as well and if you would like some let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment